Again Faster Crumb Rubber Bumpers are the next evolution of the bumper plate. They are extremely durable, colour coded and engineered to solve all of the problems generally associated with recycled rubber plates.
These plates are distinctive in every way, and the result of an inside-out approach to improving one of the most commonly used products in the functional fitness world.
- 5kg: White Flecks
- 10kg: Green Flecks
- 15kg: Yellow Flecks
- 20kg: Blue Flecks
The 5kg bumper plates are not designed to be dropped from above the hip unless coupled with larger bumper plates. Dropping a barbell loaded only with 5kg bumper plates from above the hip (shoulder or overhead positions) will cause cracking and breaking. Failure to follow proper use of these bumper plates will void our guarantee.
Packages Include these weight breakdowns:
- 70kg - 2x5kg, 2x10kg, 2x20kg.
- 100kg - 2x5kg, 2x10kg, 2x15kg, 2x20kg.
- 150kg - 2x5kg, 2x10kg, 2x15kg, 2x20kg, 2x25kg.
- 210kg - 2x5kg, 4x10kg, 2x15kg, 4x20kg, 2x25kg
- 400kg - 6x5kg, 6x10kg, 6x15kg, 6x20kg, 4x25kg
- High-contrast colored speckles, which correspond with traditional Olympic weightlifting plate coloring, allow weights to be identified at a glance, meaning a safer, more organized, and better looking gym.
- Unlike traditional crumb rubber bumpers, the collars are co-molded into the rubber, making them more durable and preventing a free-spinning collar that eventually plagues so many similar plates.
- Again Faster drop tests samples from every batch of Crumb Rubber Bumpers with 8,000 – 12,000 drops for quality control assurance. Ultra heavy duty would be an understatement.
- Engineered with a softer bounce than other recycled rubber plates, you get all the durability benefits without having to worry about bars flying around the gym when dropped from overhead.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster - PO Box 305131, Triton, Auckland 0757 users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.