Due to the current lockdown situation, we are no longer able to dispatch orders through our logistics partner.
We will continue to monitor the situation and when advised by both the government and our logistics partner, we will recommence shipping items to customers.
We apologise for this, but it is out of our control.
The Again Faster Team
Again Faster Team Barbell - Weightlifting Training Bar
Our goal with the Again Faster Team Barbell was to design a piece of equipment that matches the performance and quality of other elite level competition bars, while making it durable and affordable enough to be an everyday barbell for any athlete or gym. The result is a strong, smooth, and precise barbell that can take a beating and still perform like a bar that costs three times as much.
- The materials and processes used to produce the Team barbells are comparable to the industry’s elite competition bars, but we are able to offer them at a much lower cost due to an overhauled development process.
- The Again Faster Team Bars have a 209,000 PSI tensile strength, putting it among some of the strongest bars on the market.
- These bars have been tuned to have a balanced flex, making them great for WODs as well as heavier powerlifting and Olympic lifting. This is truly an all-in-one barbell.
- A combination of needle and ball bearings in the collars create a smooth, reliable spin, while bushings set inside the inner and outer ends of the collar protect those bearings from heavy, repetitive impacts.
- Multiple finish options available, each with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps.
Grab yours today!
• Diameter: 20kg - 28mm / 15kg - 25mm
• Collar Length:
20kg: 450 mm with 420 mm usable
15kg: 350mm with 320mm usable
• Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.1%
• Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
• No center knurling
• 209,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
• 6 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings
• Oil impregnated bronze bushings are press-fit into the inner ends of the collars, with cold rolled steel bushings set into the outer ends
• Collars are secured with an internal horseshoe collar and a pair of external snap rings on the end caps.
• Finish Options: Bright Zinc, Bright Zinc & Black Powder Coat, All Black Powder Coat
• Mild to moderate knurling provides a secure grip while helping to save your hands during high-rep lifting, and does not have a center knurling.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster - PO Box 305131, Triton, Auckland 0757 users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.