Maintain your competitive edge with the highest level engineering and design at a fraction of the cost with Again Faster Training Plates. Using sister molds to our Competition Bumper Plate line, these bumpers are the closest you can get to competition-quality plates on a tight budget. Color-coded, raised lettering allows you to easily identify your bumpers, while the thickness and construction of each plate mimics that of our Again Faster Klokov Competition line. This allows you to fit more weight on your barbell and maintain the same precise and responsive feel during lifts.
- Again Faster Training Plates have a clean, matte-black finish with raised, colored lettering to easily identify different weights.
- A galvanized, three-piece, co-molded steel collar will not spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding them from loosening over time.
- The sandblasted finish of the bumper's binding plates keeps your bumper plates looking pristine, minimizing the scratching seen on other elite level bumpers.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows them to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a barbell.
- The rubber is rated 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping, while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.
The Training bumper plates are not designed to be dropped from above the hip unless coupled with larger bumper plates. Dropping a barbell loaded only with 5kg bumper plates from above the hip (shoulder or overhead positions) will cause cracking and breaking. Failure to follow proper use of these bumper plates will void our guarantee.
|10 kgs (Green)||32.5|
|15 kgs (Yellow)||42|
|20 kgs (Blue)||54|
|25 kgs (Red)||67||
Best Value Plates Bar None.3 July 2015I have been strength coaching for 15 years and have been Olympic lifting for 4. I have tried bumpers from AF, Rogue, Iron Edge, SMAI, Pendlay and Alpha Fit. When it finally came time to fit out my home Dream Gym setup, I chose the Again Faster Training Plates, because after using all of the brands above I have come to the conclusion that none of the other brands can offer this level of quality at the same price point. By having a set of competition spec plates in black rather than colored allows them to keep the cost far lower than what a colored set retails (the AF Klokov plates are in color if you wish and still cheaper than most of the competition). The next closest competitor priced me an extra $400 dollars for a comp set and even more on the shipping. As far as performance goes this set is awesome. I have weighed each and all are within 10 grams of the listed weight. They get used 5 days a week for my Olympic weightlifting training and dead bounce with (so far) zero separation on the collars or loosening of the screws. These are equal to any of the most expensive plates I have ever used at a much lower price point. Thanks guys.