Warranty Policy - Again Faster New Zealand
Again Faster Product Warranties
Read this page and fill out the form below to submit your warranty.
Again Faster Warranty Policy
If the equipment you purchased shows signs of a manufacturing or workmanship defect, once the issue is verified as a defect covered by warranty and the warranty process is completed, we will repair the item, replacement the item, provide a store credit or offer you a refund. Warranties only apply to the original purchaser.
All Again Faster branded equipment is covered by either a fair use warranty or a life-time gaurantee against any workmanship or manufacturing defects other than fair wear and tear. Any third party items we stock (not branded Again Faster) will be covered by that specific company's warranty policy.
While this policy must remain strict in it's application, we will investigate any resonable warranty request to provide ongoing customer service to our valued customers. We may not warranty the item or replace it, however, we can offer advice and assitance in a lot of cases.
What cannot be warrantied
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been used for their intended purpose or in an unreasonable manner
- Warranties cannot cover ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been improperly installed
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been modified
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been properly maintained
- Warranties cannot cover items that have not been stored properly
- Warranties cannot cover items that have been used outside at anytime from the date of delivery
*Warranties cannot apply to ex-competition gear, clearance or runnout items. All sales in this case are as is and final.
Here's how to warranty your item
In order for an item to qualify for warranty it must follow this process:
- A warranty claim must be submitted via the form below
- Visual evidence must be presented to us via photo or video
- If it is a warranty issue, we will arrange for pick up of your item*
- We will inspect the item once it arrives at our warehouse
- We will verify the fault as a defect covered by warranty, in person
- We will work with you to arrange repair, replacement, store credit or refund
- We will ship the repaired or replaced item back to you, if required
*Here's how to packcage your item for return:
- Make sure the item is packaged so it will not be damaged in transit
- Attach a clearly visible label with our shipping address to the outside of the packaging that will not come off or be damaged in transit (A4 paper and tape is okay)
- Again Faster New Zealand - 18 Cryers Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand
- Provide us with a contact person and Phone number
- Provide us with the pick up address
- Tell us the best day and time to pick up the item
- Provide us with any special instructions for the pick up "It will be left behind the gate."
- Let us know when the item is ready and we'll schedule the pick up for you.