Again Faster Strength Resistance Band
Again Faster Resistance Bands can be used to aid bodyweight exercise, mobility training, or powerlifting. We offer four different resistance levels, accommodating a wide range of athletes and needs:
- Red: Resistance Value: 10 - 50 pounds
- Blue: Resistance Value: 25 - 80 pounds
- Green: Resistance Value: 50 - 120 pounds
- Black: Resistance Value: 60 - 150 pounds
Progressing through the entire set, you'll find yourself performing assistance-free bodyweight movements in no time. For advanced bodyweight practitioners, the uses for these bands are only limited to your imagination. Assist front and back levers, iron crosses, planches, l-sits, and more.
Resistance bands are a great help during mobility training, allowing the lone athlete to accomplish a wide variety of stretches that would otherwise require a partner, including the couch stretch, dynamic hamstring stretching, and PNF stretching. They are essential to an appropriate mobility kit.
Used as dynamic resistance on a barbell, resistance bands are an integral part of the Westside Method of powerlifting, building speed and power throughout the range of motion during squats and deadlifts.
Regardless of how you choose to use them, Again Faster Resistance Bands belong in every athlete's bag, and are critical to having a well-run CrossFit Affilate gym.
Grab yours today!
- Available in singles, pairs and packages
- Available in four resistance levels
- Used to aid bodyweight exercise, mobility training, or powerlifting
- See description tab for more details
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster - PO Box 305131, Triton, Auckland 0757 users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.