Due to the current lockdown situation, we are no longer able to dispatch orders through our logistics partner.
We will continue to monitor the situation and when advised by both the government and our logistics partner, we will recommence shipping items to customers.
We apologise for this, but it is out of our control.
The Again Faster Team
Kettlebells are one of the simplest and yet most broadly functional pieces of equipment out there. Perfect for cultivating strength, stability, and explosiveness, kettlebell movements train core-to-extremity motor patterns that are universally applicable. The Again Faster Team Kettlebells were designed to bring you this functionality along with unmatched durability, grip, and ease of use.
Highlights & Features
- A textured, matte black powdercoat finish offers superior grip and takes chalk extremely well.
- Made from durable cast iron molded with a single pour, the handle and body form a single, seamless finished product.
- Each kettlebell is labeled in both pounds and kilograms, so you'll always know how much you're picking up.
- A flat, seamless bottom means you can put your kettlebell down without the risk of testing your big toe's weight tolerance.
- The 4kg - 32kg kettlebells are color coded with painted rings on the handles for easy identification. The standard men's and women's 'RX' weights (24kg and 16kg, respectively) are labeled blue and yellow to correspond with other color coded equipment across the Again Faster product line.
- Designed to bring you this functionality along with unmatched durability, grip, and ease of use
- Available in singles or sets
- 100% Guarantee
- See description tab for more details
Weight & Color
4kg / 9lb - Pink
8kg / 18lb - Purple
12kg / 26lb - Orange
16kg / 35lb - Yellow
20kg / 44lb - Green
24kg / 53lb - Blue
32kg / 70lb - Red
36kg / 79lb - Black
4kg / 9lb - 1in
8kg / 18lb - 1.25in
12kg / 26lb - 1.25in
16kg / 35lb - 1.3in
20kg / 44lb - 1.5in
24kg / 53lb - 1.5in
32kg / 70lb - 1.5in
36kg / 79lb - 1.5in
Slick look and great design.3 July 2015I own a 12,16 and 2x 24kg Kettlebells bought for my home gym. One thing you don't pick up in the product video is on the rear side of the kettlebell (opposite the weight label) the bell has been flattened a little. This is a brilliant design improvement that assits in racking the weight for kettlebell front squats/cleans or any move that has you resting the bell against your forearm (or chest (goblet squats). I have not seen this on any other cast bell and it is a brilliant idea. As far as finish goes, the mat coating takes chalk very nicely and the color coded handles are a great feature. What you end up with is a Kettlebell that looks slick and performs better than you would expect from a cast bell. Great Product.