Again Faster Returns Policy
If you need to return an item.
We understand that sometimes what you have ordered just won't work for what you had in mind or maybe it just doesn't fit.
In those circumstances, we accept returns on all unused equipment or accessories, and un-worn apparel, shoes or training gear within 30 days of the date of purchase. You can simply send it back to our warehouse in it's original, unused condition, and we'll provide you with a replacement, store credit or refund.
Sending the item back to us
After you have organised shipping for the gear back to come back to our Warehouse, when we receive the returned gear, we will inspect it. If the items have been returned in unused, as new condition, we will then swap out the gear for the alternate size or style, issue you a store credit or refund you the cost of the item purchased, less the original cost of shipping or any adjustments.
- Any payment adjustment will need to be paid in full prior to dispatch of the revised order- swaping for a more expensive item, for example.
- Returned items originally purchased with "Free Shipping" will be refunded for the cost of the gear, less the actual cost of shipping.
- Refunds will be made to your nominated bank account: we do not keep your card information on file.
Packaging and shipping return items
- All items must be shipped back to us in the original packaging as orginally packed. If we need to replace the packaging to re-sell the item, a 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the orginal credit.
- All return items must have suitable packaging that will keep them from being damaged while in transit. If the item is damaged in transit or arrives at the warehouse not in "as new" condition, a full refund cannot be issued.
- When the item is properly packaged and ready for transit, you must fix our return address and contact details to the item's secure packaging (You can find our address and contact details via the link at the bottom of this page).
- You will be responsible for the item during transit. It would be best to organise a carrier that can register the item for you and provide tracking information.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for any cost associated with shipping on returns or exchanges, both to and from the warehouse.
- You can simply put a self addressed bag in with the item you are sending back to us.
Here is an example of how a typical return would work:
- Tom buys a t-shirt
- When the t-shirt arrives, he finds it is the wrong size
- Tom packages the t-shirt in a bag with our address address and provides a note telling us he wants to exchange the medium tee for a large one
- Tom also includes a self addressed bag with the return so we can send the new tee back to him
- The return arrives in our warehouse.
- Barry reads the note, exchanges the t-shrit and sends it back in the self addressed bag.
This is usually a straight forward, painless process but please be aware of the conditions associated with returns.
Please contact us via this link if you have an item you need to return.