Please place separate orders for in-stock and backorder items.
IN-STOCK items will be shipped immediately, while BACKORDER items will be shipped when stock arrives. If you include both in-stock and backorder items in one purchase, the entire order will be delayed until the backorder item arrives.
The Again Faster Team
Competition Weightlifting Barbell
The Again Faster Competition Barbell comes with these features: a tensile strength of 264,000 PSI, a ten needle bearing and bushing design, and a dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications.
This bar is designed with the highest level of precision engineering specifically for smooth, high speed, heavy Olympic Weightlifting lifts. Likewise, it beats bars that cost twice to such an extent.
The Again Faster Competition Barbell is the bar of choice for precise clean and jerks, and snatches. Try one now and see what it resembles to get your hands on a distinct advantage.
Grab yours today!
- The Again Faster Klokov Comp Bars have a tensile strength of 264,000 PSI, which is the strongest on the market by 30,000 PSI. Simply put, this is the strongest steel used in any Olympic weightlifting barbell.
- We fine-tuned the the bar with testing and feedback from Klokov to create the ideal "whip" for heavy Olympic lifting.
- Featuring a collar design that combines needle bearings for speed and bushings for durability, this bar spins extremely well while standing up to heavy and repetitive impacts.
- A pair of internal retention rings, coupled with a screw lock cap, creates dual failsafes for keeping the bar together securely.
- A hard bright chrome finish with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps and collar bands make for a beautiful, functional finished product.